Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ariana Grande Hair, Makeup, & Outfit! (Celeb Style)


Hey there glitteries! Sorry I haven't blogged in such a long time! It's because I have been caught up on school and I have been working on some youtube videos because I feel like Youtube is starting to grow on me. Anyways, speaking of Youtube, ever since I stopped blogging macbarbie07 aka Bethany has uploaded I think like seven videos. But i don't feel like blogging a lot of videos or even blogging about all her videos. But if you want to see her videos you can just go to her YouTube channel and you can go on my and Nidhi's blog which will be linked down below which is all about macbarbie07 and we haven't blog there in a while too but we have been caught up on school and a lot of other things. 

Anyways, macbarbie07 aka Bethany uploaded a new video today which is an Ariana Grande Inspired look which I absolutely love but my opinion is that I am not a really big fan on Bethany's look in this video because I just think she looks a little bit weird in a way but I know shes not trying to be her. She just wants to show you guys how to do Ariana Grande's makeup and outfit and hair. My favorite part about this video is mostly the outfits  because they are so cute and I think they do match Ariana's style and her hair too! The Ariana Grande hairstyle is absolutely gorgues. Anyways, make sure if you are doing this look to not pressure yourself on making yourself look like Ariana but just do your own way! Anyways I hope you enjoy and come back tomorrow for a new post!! Love you guys! Bye! :) 

Jazzy Links!
My Instagram: angela_the_belieber
My other blog: muchloveformota.blogspot.com
Picture Credit: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/events/Ariana%20Grande/ariana-grande-2013-mtv-movie-awards-02.html


1 comment: