Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Getting Prom Ready: Makeup, Hair + Bethany's Prom Dress!


Hey glitteries! Today I am going to blog about BETHNAY'S NEW VIDEO!!! YAY! And I am going to blog about it on my Bethany blog which is muchloveformota.blogspot.com Anyways  her new video is going to be her getting ready for prom and she is absolutely gorgues and I am so jealous of her and my sister's prom is coming up so I was thinking of showing this to her so she can get makeup ideas and hair ideas because she doesn't want to waste money on doing her makeup and her hair because she already got a dress for her prom and it was pretty expensive but she got it from some online store called sicoco something like that she didn't tell me all the details but yea. Anyways, if a lot did not know Bethany is a member on my blog and my friend Nidhi's blog and she is also the co-owner of my Bethany blog and Bethany also is a member on thier to and our dream came true so remember to be a memeber on my blog Nidhi's blog and my Bethany blog! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this video and keep coming on my blog and my friends blog and my Bethany aka macbarbie07 blog! I love you guys! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK! <3 ~Bethany N. Mota    

No comments:

Post a Comment