Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Lookbook: Black & White ∞ ♥


Hey there glitteries! Today is the start of my new segment Spring Lookbook by Stilababe09 and it might me some of my own OOTD and more. What a spring lookbook is just spring and how you look during the spring so it is really fun and I especially love this segment! This video will be by Stilababe09 aka Meredith and I love her but you guys know that I love macbarbie07 better! Her video is the Spring lookbook and starting with the black and white trend of spring and I really love this trend because I feel like black and white are such good combinations for clothing! It is super easy because if you own a pair of a white t-shirt and black shorts you can be trendy in five seconds! So in this video she will show you guys three of her favorite outfit for the spring trend, black and white and I seriously love her taste of style because it is so cute! Some of the stores she got her clothes from in this video is: Brandy Melville, Topshop, Forever 21, Nordstorm, Fashion Cube and much more! I love these stores and I especially love her! I hope you enjoy and I hope this helped! Love you guys and I will talk to you next time on my spring lookbook! Bye glitteries! ~Infinity and Beyond ∞∞∞∞  

No comments:

Post a Comment