Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bethany's Spring Beauty Haul! ♥

Hey there glitteries! Today is another super special post because it is going to be about Bethany's new video!! Her new video is about her spring haul! And yes it is March 2nd! It went really fast! Since spring is almost here, I am going to start blogging about Spring fashion ir any hauls from my favorite Youtube channels especially Bethany aka macbarbie07! Anyways, before I start I have some news for you I am going to start my own channel but not on youtube on my blog here! If you follow me on instagram you might see or I will post that I posted a new video on my instagram and if you dont have my instagram I will put it on the bottom. I am probably going to start tomorrow with my videos and my videos are mostly going to be about DIY's or Hauls, favorites, tutorials and more! Another thing that I forgot to mention is I will be doing a countdown to Spring and its not going to be like a countdown that I put on my blog but its going to be special, I am going to take out my snow that I have on my blog that is falling and that will mean it is going to Spring so watch out for the snow to stop! Anyways, I hope you like this post and I hope you come to my blog for more Bethany videos and more! Love you glitteries and I will see you next time :)

Instagram: angela_loves_jade 

No comments:

Post a Comment