Monday, February 18, 2013

DIY Room Decorations using water bottles & soda cans!

Hey there glitteries! Today of course im going to blog about macbarbie's new video!!!! Its about DIY Room Decorations using water bottles and soda cans! This a very easy and super fun activity that everyone can do and its also showing people and all of you glitteries how to recycle and make it into a super cute way to decorate your room! She shows you a arizona ice tea camera and then a flower vase and a chandilir (i think thats how you spell it lol) I also tried it myself right now! Because I also have an obsession with Arizona Ice Tea cans! I drink it every morning. Leave a comment below and tell me what flavor do you like best of the arizona ice teas. Mine will have to be the green tea or just the regular ice tea. Check it out! And i know it may seemed that I got it off the internet but I actually posted it on instagram to make it cool and edited to make it look cute! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this post and have fun recycling your arizona ice tea cans and I will talk to yuo next time! Bye glitteries! (Note: Please do not think that I copied my friend, Nidhi's blog, because I wanted to blog about it first so I guess she just blogged about it but its okay! :) ) And  visit her blog! http://gymnastics555.blogspot.com/


1 comment: