Tuesday, February 12, 2013

C2VD #5: Glittery Party Nails! ♥

Hey there glitteries! Sorry I have not done a C2VD (countdown to Valentine's Day) in a while but I promise I will do one today and tomorrow!  There are..... 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Anyways, today's post is a quick post about glittery party nails that Bethany aka macbarbie07 (love her!!!) will shows us. In her video this as about two years ago and it is for New Years but I couldn't find any more stuff to blog about for C2VD so I just decided to go with these glittery party nails if you going out for a party on Valentine's Day or just wanna do them for fun. Of course there are three reasons why I picked them! 

  1. It's by Bethany aka macbarbie07 (love her again! :P)
  2. They are super cute and easy to make
  3. AND ITS WITH GLITTER!!!
Of course I needed to add something with glitter, of course because all of you glitteries know I love glitter! Thats why I love you! Hahaha! Anyways, I hope you enjoy and I will talk to you later! Bye glitteries! Remember to always love glitter and love macbabrie07! Love you to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment