Friday, February 8, 2013

C2VD #4/Baking With Angela! : Pope's Valentine Cookies! ♥


Pope's Valentine Cookies RecipeHey there glitteries! Today I am at school and I am so exited and happy for the blizzard that is near Jersey right now because I have an early dismissal at school! Anyways, if you guys didn't know, the cool part about this blizzard is that it is called Blizzard Nemo! Hahaha that is just funny! THERE ARE 6 MORE DAYS UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :) :p Anyways, today I am doing a new C2VD (Countdown To Christmas) and at the same time Baking With Angela because I have noticed I haven't done a Baking With Angela in a long time so I decided to do it this very special Valentine's Day Countdown. Today we are going to bake.... Pope's Valentine Cookies they are super yummy and I am love with them! You can make these for your class or just a desert for a Valentine's Day party your having or if your just at home on Valentine's Day and just make this special treat for yourself or anyone you want to for him for her it doesn't matter! So I hope you enjoy this special Valentine's Day treat and I will talk to you later! ♥ 

Ingredients
(makes for 2 dozen cookies)


  • 1/2 pound butter, softened
  • 2  1/2 cups sifted all purpose flour 
  • 1 cup of sifted confectioners sugar
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Directions:


  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C).
  2. Mix butter in a mixer until light, add remaining ingredients.
  3. Knead until velvety. Roll one-half of the dough at a time to about 1/4 inch thickness using the smallest amount of flour possible.
  4. Cut out and bake on a lightly greased pan for 12 minutes. Cookies will be almost white when cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment