Thursday, February 7, 2013

C2VD # 3: Valentine Kisses Nails! ♥

Hey there glitteries! Sorry that I haven't posted in a long time it is because I have been caught up in school and dance and a lot more! Anyways, today I am going to do a new C2VD! (Countdown To Valentine's Day!) I hope that I can do it everyday but I will try! Anyways, there are __ more days to Valentine's Day! Can you guess what it is? ............. ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY! I don't have a valentine but you guys are my valentine's if you want me to be yours! Hahaha! OKya today is a video post and were gonna do Valentine Kisses Nails! By the one and only..... Cutepolish! If you do not know who cutepolish is, she is a youtuber that has a channel with different nail designs and I really like her work and I hope one day I can do it like her if I keep practicing! Anyways, the design for this nail is going to be a cute little Valentine's Day kisses like it looks like if someone kissed your nail like really haha! What you will need for this cutepolish nail design is: Base Coat, light pink nail polish, dotting tool, red nail polish, little bit darker nail polish, sriper brush (i think thats how you call it :p), top coat and that's all! I hope you enjoy this video and this post and I will talk you glitteries later! Bye! 

1 comment: