Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentine's Day Hair, Makeup & Outfit ideas! + Easy V-day treat!

Hey there glitteries/valentines! Today's blog post is very extra special because this is the start Bethany's aka macbarbie07's first episode of her Valentines series!!!! I am so exited because she is a really big inspiration and I love her! What she is doing in her first Valentine series for Valentine's day is hair, makeup,outfit ideas, and a easy treat you can make for Valentine's day and if your a kid who goes to school you can bring this easy treat you can make with a parent or a guardian and bring in for a class and for sure they will love it! And I hope I can make it for my classes. She will also put in the video outfit inspirations and she actually adds topics on to the outfits one is if you just want to go out with your friends or go shopping. Another one is for a Valentine's day dinner and I am going to wear that because usually my parents go out for dinner alone because they are a couple but this year they decided to spend it with me and my sister to make it special as a family. The last outfit is if you just want to stay home and chill on Valentine's day and watch romantic movies or whatnot. Before I go, I just want to make sure if your under the age of like at least 10 or under, make sure to make the easy treat with an adult or guardian because this Valentine's day treat does involve the oven so be extra careful and make sure not to burn yourself and this is coming from a girl who has been through that before! But if your parents do let you use the oven under the age of ten just please be careful because my parents don't even let me use the oven and I 'm 11. I really hope you enjoy this Valentine's Day hair, makeup and outfit ideas and including this special Valentine's day treat! I will post polyvore outfit's fro Valentine's Day as well. Bye my valentines/glitteries! :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment