Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Carrie Diaries Inspired Outfits + DIY Carrie purse! ♥

Hey there glitteries! So today is a extra special blog post because guess what? Beth made a new video! You guessed it right! Of course I had to blog about it because I want to show you guys who didn't hear about macbarbie07 and to watch it. And so far I had made kinda all my blog posts about Macbarbie07 because she is a big inspiration to me and not just to me lots of people. Anyways, her new video is about The Carrie Diaries Inspired Outfits + DIY Carrie purse. If you don't know what the Carrie Diaries well, The Carrie Diaries is an American teen drama television series on The CW. It's based on the 80's. Iv'e never seen it before but I am hoping to soon. In the video Beth aka Bethany and macbarbie07 shows really good outfit inspirations that Carrie wears in The Carrie Diaries and as Carrie also has a purse that she has that is a memory of her mother so Beth shows you that also.  So I hope you guys enjoy and get inspired! Bye glitteries! I lubb you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment