Friday, December 21, 2012

The Latest Perfume!


Hey there beauties! How are you doing today! I am so exited because Christmas is almost here! So today's posts will be about the latest perfumes! In this post there will be three perfumes that I love and have. So let's get started! The first perfume is, Viva La Juicy. This is the best fragrance I have and it has a smell that someone can smell a thousand miles away. It's that good. You can get this perfume in Macy's where is also I got mine :) All the reviews for this perfume rate the most. See how people try it you should. Okay beauties, this is not a new segment or anything I will give you the latest update of the latest perfumes for women and men! I hope all of you beauties have a happy holidays and a very happy new year! I can't wait to blog in 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment