Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snow Gossip: My Christmas Traditions + How Many Day Til' Christmas?

Hey there beauties! :D Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. But I will make sure to blog for you everyday. Anyways, last month ago I did My Thanksgiving Traditions but this month it's Christmas Traditions! So let's get started! :) One of my Christmas tradition is that every Christmas Eve we always wait until midnight and open our presents. Another tradition is that we always make a gingerbread house on Christmas Eve and eat after we open presents. Another tradition is the youngest that is there celebrating Christmas with my family and others has to give out presents to the people that says the name for people. Another tradition is on Christmas morning we always drink hot cocoa and have this nice family breakfast. My last tradition is only with the cousins including me is when after we eat we love playing man hunt so they are pretty competitive.

So, that's it for my Christmas traditions, but in my title I put "How Many More Days Til' Christmas?" but its not a segment I just wanted you to know and I might also put a Christmas countdown gadget on my blog so make sure to check that out! So there are....... 13 DAYS TIL' CHRISTMAS!! YAYYYY! :) So I can't wait and it went so fast it seems like yesterday was Black Friday and the day before yesterday was Thanksgiving and tomorrow is Christmas! Wow that's a tongue twister! :D So make sure to check out my blog today because I would put fashion stuff or outfits for Hanukkah and Kwanzaa! Feel free to comment any of your Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa! Bye beauties! :D

1 comment: