Saturday, December 29, 2012

Quick Post! About What?! ღღღ

Hey there beauties! So you are probably wondering about the title above. Well as I said in my earlier posts about a new segment which was a vlog about my life and what I got, hauls and a lot more. In my other post I said that I will do a Target vlog but unfortunately, I did not do it because I was only there for like 5 or 7 minutes because I only got one thing but tomorrow and I did not want to waste your time watching a short video, But, tomorrow I will do a video about My Holiday/December Favorites and What I got For Christmas! So I hope you have a wonderful New Years and I can't believe it's almost here. On my blog I have a New Years countdown for you beauties to have an update on how many more days until Christmas! Bye beauties!  ☺☻♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment