Thursday, December 20, 2012

Forever 21 Theme of The Week: Mickey So Cute!

Forever 21 Theme of The Week: Mickey So Cute!
Hey there beauties! Sorry I haven't done a Forever 21 Theme of The Week in a while but today I am doing one. First of all anyone exited that Christmas is almost here! I know I am! :) So today's Forever 21 Theme of The Week topic is Mickey So Cute! So I remember I did another Forever 21 Theme of The Week and it was Minnie so Fresh! But this one is the same sweater but different color and this topic is Mickey so cute! :D And I also love this out fit because first, it's from my favorite store and it's great for winter and going somewhere! So I hope you enjoy beauties! Happy Holidays! :D

Forever 21 shirt
forever21.com



Forever 21 kitten heels
forever21.com


Forever 21 sequin bag
forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment