Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Double Take: Who Wore It Better?!

Hey there my fellow beauties! So today I am going to start a new segment called Double Take: Who wore it better? So what this segment is that every week I will give you a picture of two celebrity's that wore the same outfit in the red carpet or anywhere else. Then what that says, I will see the people who commented on who wore it the best and see who wins and I will announce it in my next Double Take: Who wore it better?  So today's picture is Beyonce and another celebrity that I am not really show but feel free to comment if you know her name. So let's get started! 
Here's this week's pic!
  
Who wore it best? COMMENT!

1 comment:

  1. I think that Beyoncé won that won. I just feel that she doesn't look like she's trying so hard, and pulls it off better. By the way, make sure that you fix up some of that grammar, because some of those sentences don't make sense. Who do you think wore it better?

    ReplyDelete