Saturday, December 22, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is Christmas Nails! :D

Hey there beauties! I already hear Santa coming! :P Can you believe that Christmas is just 3 DAYS AWAY! I can't believe it either. So for that I am wishing you Happy Holidays and a Happy New year! So let's get started with today's post! All I want for Christmas is Christmas Nails! :p Today's post will be a new Christmas Nails post/video by cutepolish. These nails are Christmas Trees design! But, these are moustache Christmas trees! Cool huh!? :D These nails are very easy to make and after this I think I might make them for myself because they are really festive and ready for the holidays! And, if you don't celebrate Christmas don't worry I will make other posts for Hanukkah nails and Kwanzaa nails! The supplies you will need for these festive nails are: Base Coat nail polish, white nail polish, big doting tool, toothpick, dark green nail polish, light green nail polish, red nail polish, fast drying top coat nail polish. Remember to have all of those supplies that I named to do this festive nails and design! I hope you enjoy and happy holidays! Now, I am going to try this Christmas nails for myself! :p Bye beauties! :) ♥
   

No comments:

Post a Comment