Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How To: Scrunch Your Hair!

Hey there beauty's! Do you love to do stuff on your hair? Well I do to! My most hairstyles I do is scrunching my hair. Some of you girls might straighten your hair, or just do whatever you want with it. Blair is going to show you how to scrunch your hair her style. But, if you have your own style you can comment below! And also tell me what kind of hairstyle you do and tell me if you did this and it did or did not work. Tell me your opinions! :) If you normally don't scrunch your hair its okay! Just sit back and relax and watch this video! :) And if you do a different way on doing your hair scrunched its okay you can see Blair's way! And everyone has a different idea on something. If you do normally scrunch your hair, make sure you have all your supplies or stuff (whatever you want to call it! :p) to do Blair's hairstyle way.Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment