Saturday, November 3, 2012

Glitter Gossip: All About Me!

Hey there beauty's! I got some bad news! :( I will have to stop doing beauty tips for you guys because I am kinda all out of beauty tips! :( But don't worry I will always have other segments for you guys. Anyways,Today I am doing a new segment called Glitter Gossip! :) I know I have a lot of segments such as, Beauty Tips, forever 21 theme of the week, OOTD (outfit of the day), Poll of the day, how to's, etc. But don't worry I will have time for all of those segments including other posts not related to my segments. But  what this is one is not beauty related at all, its all things about me, stuff that have, my favorite things and many more. I just felt you should know more about me so that's why I did my Glitter Gossip. I got the name from my title because my title is Beneath The Glitter and glitter and then gossip because its kinda a gossip about me. So lets start! So I wrote down some questions for my self but I am not going to put that many personal things. .......

Q: What is your name?
A: My name is Angela but a lot of people call me Angie.

Q: How old are you?
A: I am 11 years old

Q: When is your birthday?
A: My birthday is September 21 and you will know that because it says in my bio on the side of my blog.

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: My favorite color is purple!!!

Q; What is your favorite food?
A: My favorite food is hot dogs/corn dogs.

Q: Who is your inspiration for fashion and beauty?
A: My inspiration is Bethany Mota and Blair Fowler.

Q: Name three of your favorite things.
A: 1. Beauty 2. Fashion 3. Family and Friends.

Q: Name your self in three ways.
A: 1. A total fashionista 2. caring 3. inspiring

Q: What is your favorite store?
A: My favorite store is Forever 21

Q: Which is your best: beauty or fashion?
A: Fashion

Q: How many siblings do you have?
A: One sister

Q: If you have any siblings, what are there names?
A: My sister name is Andrea

Q; What is your cultural background?
A: My cultural background is Peruvian but I was born in the U.S

Q: What would you like to be when you grow up?
A: I have a lot but I will name them: Fashion Designer, Model, Professional Dancer, Actress, Singer/Songwriter, Model , a gymnast gold medalist, or a teacher.

Q: What is your hobby?
A: Dancing, gymnastics.

Thanks guys I hope this help and you got to know me! And I will do other about me and questions. I just need your help! :( Comment below questions for me and I will do those questions on Glitter Gossip blog post. Make sure to check on my blog for anything new! REMEMBER TO BE A MEMBER I NEED MEMBERS! :( Thanks guys ! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment