Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cher Lloyd Hair, Makeup & Outift! :)

Hey there beauties! Do you love Cher Lloyd? Then here you go! This is an inspired makeup, hair, and outfit from Bethany. Cher Lloyd is an English recording artist. Lloyd rose to fame when she finished fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor. Shortly afterwards, Lloyd was signed by Simon Cowell to Sony Music subsidiary Syco Music. Cher Llyod is one of my favorite singers! Bethany is going to sow how to look like Cher when she did her music video on I want u back. So make sure to have all your supplies for this inspired look from Cher Lloyd. But, if you don't have anything that Bethany has in this video. That's okay! Just sit back and relax and get inspired. OH! I am going to post this video (on the bottom) of Cher Lloyd's music video "I want u back" I hope you enjoy guys! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment