Thursday, November 8, 2012

3 School Day Outfit Ideas!

Hey there beauties! Do you love to be fashionably cute for school?! Then here are school outfit ideas! These three outfits can be worn during school to be super cute! :) So let's begin! The first outfit is a casual spring day for school. It is a abercrombie plain v-neck short sleeve shirt, with Forever 21 green neon skinny jeans, and some Steve Madden strap sandals. Outfit number three, is a fall day casual outfit. It has a hollister plaid button up cardigan/shirt, with a Delia's spaghetti strap tank top for the bottom of your cardigan/shirt, with abercrombie dark wash skinny jeans, and Call it Spring strap sandals. The last and final outfit is a cute day to wear a dress. Forever 21 open chest dress and if you are cold you can wear a Pink sweater to keep you cozy, then last but not least Steven Madden beige strap sandals. 

Now time for some outfit ideas from MACBARBIE07!! :) Now, Bethany will show you her first day of school outfit ideas. I know this is first day of school and it's been two months since I been in school, but I thought these outfit were cute that Beth made up. Now keep your eyes open for this cute school outfit ideas! Comment Below if you LOVED this outfit ideas as much as I did. Also comment for any suggestions on my next blog post! Remember to keep having an eye on my blog. Be a member I need members!!!! :( :) Love you guys! Check out my blog everyday for any fashion or beauty ideas and my segments! Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment