Friday, October 26, 2012

Spooky Costume Contest!

I am so excited to announce my first contest which is a Spooky Costume Contest! The contest is going on for 2 weeks.I know that after 2 weeks it is going to be November but I want to give you guys time. So what you would have to do is pick out your best costume that you are going to be for Halloween and comment below what you are being. Then, after 2 weeks I would check the comments and see which is my favorite one. There would be most cutest, most funniest, most originality, and most SCARIEST! I would put the winners up in two weeks as a blog post and see who wins!
Rules




If your culture or race, or religion does not dress up its okay do your own thing! Comment if your religion did dress what would you be. Just have fun! Oh I almost forgot, but your first name ONLY so I can put on the blog post of the winners. Make sure you do not put any information about your self. Have Fun and everyone is a winner! :) GOO! CONTEST STARTS NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment