Thursday, September 27, 2012

New 2012 UGG boots :)

 
These are new 2012 UGG boots ! They are my favorite type of boots because they have a lot of fur so they feet your ankles and your feet cozy! I will say that my favorite ones from up top are the silver sparkly ones they are cute! :) I have about five pairs of UGG boots. I really recommend you guys to wearing these because they are awesome !

I would really wear these types of boots in the late autumn of winter. I would wear them in those seasons because those seasons are cold and chilly so  you want to keep your feet warm. Because sometimes you can get frostbite and you cant not feel a single bit of your feet when you get frostbite! Trust me it happened to me before because I were flip flops on a cold day! So the last picture is the UGG cleaner kit for cleaning you r UGGs. And you should use those when your UGGs are very dirty. I have this kit and my UGG boots get really dirty because I walk with them in the snow and they wet . It works really good! :) Thanks ;)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our well-known discount and free-shipping sparkle uggs.With the cold winter approaching,the ugg boots,such as ugg sparkle boots surely are at the hot selling season

    ReplyDelete