How to get Selena Gomez Wavy Red Carpet Hair
Your Tool Kit: 1. Curl Cream: Tresemme No-Frizz Creme, $5, folica.com, 2. Curling Rod : Amika 13mm Tourmaline Curler in Hot Pink, $105, beauty.com , 3. Hairspray : Moroccan-oil Luminous Hairspray Medium, $21, moroccanoil.com for salons.
1. Prep hair by applying curl cream from root to tip. Then divide head into four sections.
2. For back sections: Take out small pieces and wind them down a 1/2-inch rod.
3. Twist the hair as you wrap it, leaving the tips straight for an undone feel.
4. For the front sections: Curl the first piece going clockwise.
6. Repeat steps four and five, alternating the direction of each curl as you go
7. Finish up the final face-framing curl. Be extra careful—no hairline burns!
8. Spray, then gently finger-comb to make it all full and fluffy.
Hope you like your hair :)
Info from: seventeenmagazine.com