Saturday, September 29, 2012

Back to School Makeup & Hair Tutorial + Outfit Inspiration!

Do you want ideas on back to school make up or hair tutorial? Then Blair can help you. I really like her YouTube channel sooooo much and it inspires me a lot even though im young I still like makeup and hair making , clothes , fashion all those kinds of stuff and that's why I watch Blair"s videos.   So i really recommend if your a girl or a stylist and you need fashion ideas, hair tutorials, makeup tutorials, any kinds of those stuff Blair has it .

So go on Youtube and on the search bar put Juicystar07 or OtherJuicystar07. They are both the same Blair. And also check Blair's sister Elle and her youtube channel is Ellesglittergossip. Hope you liked this video and I hope it helped you with back to school tutorial. So remember to check both of there channels on Youtube. Keep checking out my blog. Thanks guys :)

1 comment:

  1. i love the way you gave the link to the youtube account

    ReplyDelete